Job Role and key Responsibilities:
1. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Marketing team
2. Conceptualize original ideas that Attracts and Engage Prospects
3. Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
4. Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
5. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Screen-Magic is looking for fresh talent in marketing assets and collateral design. The candidate we seek should be excellent in digital/print design and self-motivated, he/she should be capable of working in a small team, take responsibility and deliver.
High Performers will be equitably rewarded as the Company grows. We are open to discussing possibilities of interested and capable candidates’ growth in the Company.
Core Competencies :
● Quick Learning capabilities
● Ability to handle pressure and meet deadline
● Creative and Innovative (should be able to come up with new ideas for marketing and branding)
● Good Analytical and Problem solving skills.
● Ready to contribute individually
● Good communication skills
● Ability to balance work on several projects at a time.
Information Security Responsibilities
You are responsible for protecting the information resources to which they have access. Your responsibilities cover both computerized and non-computerized information and information technology devices (paper, reports, books, recordings, computers, removable storage media, printers, phones, fax machines, etc.) that they use or possess. You Must follow the information security practices set by the ISO, as well as any additional departmental or other applicable information security practices.You are expected to adhere to all Screen-Magic policies and exercise good judgment in the protection of information resources.