The QA Lead will be responsible for ensuring quality of product and features of Screen Magic Software Solutions across all the product lines. He or she develops test documentation including test plans and individual test cases, develops automated testing capabilities, executes manual and automated tests, analyzes and troubleshoots issues, and participates in development and product discussions and presentations.
Qualifications: B.E (Preferably from good institute)
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8+ Years
- Plan, develop, and execute tests against all the product releases using variety of manual and automated test tools to ensure requirements have been met.
- Lead/Mentor a team of test engineers to define Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Methodologies.
- Work with the development team to ensure all requirements have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Create product documentation and collateral materials.
- Create and maintain test documentation such as test plans and test reports.
- Interact with team members and other groups to troubleshoot and resolve quality defects and issues identified during the testing process and post-release of the product.
- Communicate product and process information to other members of the QA team, other departments as necessary.
- Work with stakeholders to collect data for generating Metrics like Tickets Raised, Test Case Coverage, Test Cycle Completions, Test Execution etc.
- Create Automation suites for existing test cases to reduce manual effort.
- Create new and maintain existing automation framework using Selenium.
- Execute and create performance script to measure application performance preferably with JMETER.
- Develop and drive test strategies for easy test execution
- Experience in different types of testing that includes Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Installation & upgrade testing, and sanity/smoke testing.
- Automation Framework implementation and understanding such Keyword, hybrid etc.
- Ensure horizontal testing in the rest of the product & adjacent areas is aligned with delivering an amazing user experience.
- Instrument test planning targeted at providing quicker execution report and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to follow a systematic and progressive process when troubleshooting and solving problems.
- Demonstrated ability to "think outside the box" when creating and executing test plans.
- Selenium Webdriver, Jmeter, SOAP UI, VBscripting, C#, REST/SOAP API testing knowledge.
- Ability to leverage technology to advance the quality of products and efficiency of development and quality related processes.
- Strong written and verbal communications demonstrated through the creation of test plans, defect documentation, and summary presentations.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
Experience with Salesforce Platform, Web technologies, Open Source Platforms.
Information Security Responsibilities
You are responsible for protecting the information resources to which they have access. Your responsibilities cover both computerised and non-computerised information and information technology devices (paper, reports, books, recordings, computers, removable storage media, printers, phones, fax machines, etc.) that they use or possess. You Must follow the information security practices set by the ISO, as well as any additional departmental or other applicable information security practices.You are expected to adhere to all Screen-Magic policies and exercise good judgement in the protection of information resources.