Screen-Magic is looking for fresh talent in Salesforce development team. The candidate we seek should be experienced in Salesforce or Java and he/she should be capable of working in a small team, take responsibility and deliver.
High Performers will be equitably rewarded as the Company grows. We are open to discussing possibilities of interested and capable candidates’ growth in the Company.
- Quick learner and ready to work on Salesforce platform
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience of 3 – 5 years
- Working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Working knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS and experience in developing web applications
- Working knowledge of UML and ER diagrams
- Experience with test-driven development
- Logical reasoning, Problem Solving, Good programing skills, language: Apex or Java, Object oriented analysis and design
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Core Competencies (For eg. Communication skills, Willing to Learn & Grow, Adaptable, Enthusiastic, Dynamic Personality, Any specific requirement on the respective position)
- Team player
- Should be Proactive
- Take Ownership of features assigned
- Good Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Ready to contribute individually
- Good communication skills
BE or B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
4 to 8 years of experince
Information Security Responsibilities
You are responsible for protecting the information resources to which they have access. Your responsibilities cover both computerised and non-computerised information and information technology devices (paper, reports, books, recordings, computers, removable storage media, printers, phones, fax machines, etc.) that they use or possess. You Must follow the information security practices set by the ISO, as well as any additional departmental or other applicable information security practices.You are expected to adhere to all Screen-Magic policies and exercise good judgement in the protection of information resources.