Reporting directly into the Chief Executive Officer in the areas Operations , Business analysis and administration functions of Screen Magic.
This position requires a seasoned professional with directly relevant experience in a similar leadership role, including proven success and the ability to lead/coach a team, define/implement new business processes and practices. Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, innovative environment.
- Streamline existing processes and recommend process improvements across a global value chain, with emphasize on cost/benefit, quality and speed. Automate existing workflows and reporting mechanisms to improve overall efficiency.
- Responsible for strategic, financial and operational support of a wide variety of business planning and operations functions. Facilitations administration and daily operations.
- Capture , analyze, and utilize data from multiple systems to create effective management reporting and trend analysis. Understand run-rates and investigate variances as necessary.
- Provide financial and operational recommendations based on project and cost center forecasts .Analyses various reports provided by various departments and improvise methods if needed .
- Partner and collaborate with cross-organizational teams such as Product, Technology/Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Data and other parts of the organization to help deliver on various objectives .
- Assist in the annual budget process.
- Expertise in setting up mid-scale business systems like - CRM's, ERP's, Billing Systems and processes
- Affinity to US Market - Should have spent time working in US or with US clients/etc.
- Budgeting - Collate, review and present Budget for approval. This process involves looking at key matrix, collating and collecting data from different systems and Process Owners and reviewing and analyzing it. Create Budgets, find providers, benchmark providers and analyze their performance. Creating revenue forecast for the Company based on the Sales analysis presented by the Sales teams and creating unit matrix and budget ramp-ups based on the performance.
- Monitoring, reviewing and analyzing the Key Department & Company Matrix and Numbers on a daily basis - Collating, Reviewing and Analyzing this information. Working with the Department managers to streamline things
- Setup and supervise the Centre of Excellence - Monitoring traffic and activities in real time, such as - Sales activities, Customer Support activities, and Marketing Campaigns, Social engagements and mentions etc. Spot areas of improvements, trends and make appropriate suggestions to the Department Managers.
- Setting up Department, Company & Team Goals - Screen-Magic has a very data oriented approach to setting Goals. We analyze a lot of past data over spreadsheets, complex and sophisticated BI tools and analyze the market trends. The Director of Operations has to master these techniques and present the relevant reports and data for the CEO to be able to take appropriate decisions. The role is to prepare data, analyze trends, create new benchmarks and present plans, which the CEO can assign as goals and targets to the team.
- Setting up Systems and Processes like CRM’s, ERP’s, & Billing Systems - While a lot of department processes will be set-up by the respective department owners and managers, there are several Org-wide or Cross-Department processes, for example - Revenue assurance/recognition, Customer agreement renewals, Billing, Customer Success, Data Analysis. These processes typically involve setting-up complicate systems and working with multiple stakeholders, For e.g. - A Revenue Reconciliation process will integrate data from core process systems like the CRM, Customer Success Software, etc. The role of the Director of Operations is identify process gaps (specially related to cross department roles, or roles where there is no senior level Department manager), and create detailed documents for implementation.
- Supervise and run India Operations - Supervise and run office operations and directly manage key functions such as HR, Finance, Recruitment, and Admin. Run Company-wide Rhythms of meetings and reviews, such as Monthly review meeting, Sales & Marketing monthly review meeting, etc.
Desired Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years in a management, supervisory, or team lead function is preferred.
- B.Tech /M.Tech degree is required MS/MBA is a major plus.
- 10+ years of progressive Experience working in technical environment is critical – specifically an understanding of Software Product development and Operations Management in a software industry.
- Experience of Global Business Operations management in a complex matrix organisation.
- Knowledge of SaaS industry is must
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform is advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Information Security Responsibilities
You are responsible for protecting the information resources to which they have access. Your responsibilities cover both computerised and non-computerised information and information technology devices (paper, reports, books, recordings, computers, removable storage media, printers, phones, fax machines, etc.) that they use or possess. You Must follow the information security practices set by the ISO, as well as any additional departmental or other applicable information security practices.You are expected to adhere to all Screen-Magic policies and exercise good judgement in the protection of information resources.